Customer sign in
To take advantage of online payments you must be registered on this site and signed-in.
If you are not registered, then please register here.
Select the service you are interested in paying for:
- Resident Parking Renewal
- Assisted Search Service - LLC/CON29 VAT
- Bulk Collections
- Business Rates
- Council Tax
- Fixed Penalty Notice
- Local Authority Search - Non-Account Holders VAT
- Parking Fines
- Planning Portal Manual Payment
- Planning Pre Application Advice
- Season Tickets Renewal
Welcome to the Kettering Borough Council 24 hour secure Online payment service. You may make a variety of payments using this secure site with most major credit or debit cards. You will need your reference or invoice number and credit/debit card to hand to complete the transaction. Please do not send credit or debit card details in an email as this is not secure.
We are always trying to improve our Online Payments service, if you have any comments or suggestions we would be very happy to receive them, email: email@example.com
Are my details safe?
YES. The Council uses the facilities of a leading e-Commerce company, SecPay, to process your credit/debit card transaction securely. All communication between you and SecPay is encrypted and can only be interpreted by SecPay. The Council does not have access to, or store your cards details.
The Council will use the information you provide for the sole purpose of administering your account(s) with the Council. No information will be released to any other organisation.
If you are in a public place we strongly advise you make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details to prevent them being misused by somebody else.
How do I make a payment?
- First selecting what you wish to pay from the above list. Enter reference number and the amount to pay. When you have finished click on the "Continue" button.
- We may then ask for further information that is required for the chosen service.
- We will then collect your (the payee) details.
- We will then collect your card details, which will be transferred to SecPay for authorisation.
- Once your payment has been successfully received, you will be issued with a payment receipt.
Which types of cards can I use?
The following types are accepted:
Switch / Maestro
Will I receive a receipt?
You will receive an email from us which will also be your receipt. The email address can be different from your registered users address, simply by entering a different email into the 'email' field in the payee section when making your payment.
Other Ways of Paying
If you do not want to pay online there are a number of other methods you can use - further details