Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.

Online forms: Request for Refund of Council Tax / Business Rates

Please use this form to request a refund of overpaid Council Tax or Business Rates. If you prefer not to complete online forms, please contact us with your request.

Please note: Refunds are issued only in instances where a valid overpayment is made on the account.

Notes for completion of this form:
  • Your Council Tax account number is an nine digit number found on your Council Tax demand e.g. 800099999

  • Wherever possible, please include the Post Code for any addresses given.

Begin the form by clicking the "Next" button