Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.

Online forms: Adaptation Enquiry Form

This form should be completed by Kettering Borough Council tenants only and not tenants of housing association or private landlords. Completing this form does not mean you have made an application for an adaptation to your home.  This is an enquiry form for more information / assistance.
Begin the form by clicking the "Next" button